Strawberry chocolate covered sprinkles
Happy mother's day, without you I can't be who I'm today, Thank you for everything you have done for me, especially taught me how to cook a simple meal when I was growing up, until now it's become my passion to fill my free time, I love what I Do and I love to shared the recipes with you all.
Happy mother's day to all mother's in the world,God bless you all,
- 1 carton 16 oz fresh strawberry
- 1 bar 3,5 oz lindt dark chocolate
- 1 bar 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate ghirardelli
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2-3 Tablespoon almond milk / milk
- cake mate decor sprinkles to decorate
- 1 package store-bought chocolate tartlettes
Chop chocolates bars, transfer into a heat prove small glass bowl/pan
In a low heat bring water to simmer,put the glass bowl/pan on top
add vegetable oil and almond milk or regular milk, keep stir until all the chocolate melted and smooth
Remove from heat, using a stick,dip a strawberry until covered with chocolate, sprinkle with cake mate,put on top of chocolate tartlettes,put in the fridge until ready to serve.