- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 eggs white
- 3 Tbsp granulate sugar
- 3 drop yellow food coloring
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese/room temperature
- 4 Tablespoon powder sugar
- 3/4 cup mango jam/preserve
- Line two cookies sheet with silicon baking mate
combine powdered sugar,almond flour in a food processor, pulse into fine powder
sift mixture into medium bowl, discard large pieces
- Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until foamy gradually add 3 Tbsp granulated sugar, beating at high speed about 2 minutes or until mixture foam stiff and shiny add 3 drop yellow coloring, continue to beat until stip peaks
- Mix well to incorporate powder sugar and almond, Incorporate the beaten egg whites into the dry ingredients using large spatula, mix well and fold the mixture
Then work in the mixture (macaronage ) using plastic scraper, press down well with the scraper,going back and forward,to press out the oxygen from the white, Do this for 2-3 minutes until you have smooth mixture.
- Attach 1/2 inch plain tip to piping bag, scoop batter into bag pipe 1-inch circles about 2-inch apart onto prepare cookie sheets, tap cookies sheet on flat surface to remove air bubbles and set aside,let macarons rest uncovered until tops harden slightly, this takes from 15 minutes to an hour in more humid condition, when the batter does not stick, macarons are ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 350 F, Place rack in center of oven, bake 14 minutes, rotating cookies sheets halfway trough baking time. cool completely on cookies sheets
- In a mixer mix mascarpone cheese, powder sugar and mango jam until smooth transfer into piping bag with match same size cookies,pipe or spread filling on flat side of one cookie and top with another.
Post a Comment