No bake maple pumpkin cheesecake
The maple syrup in the pie crust and filling it's very tasty and well blended together in this no bake pumpkin cheesecake, I also add allspice for more taste, It turn out well and I will make it again soon !
- I pack ( 8 graham crackers )
- 4 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 can /15 oz Libby's pumpkin puree
- 1 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese/ room temperature
- 1 teaspoon allspice's
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3,4 ounce jell-o vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix.
- Place the graham crackers in the bowl of food processor,add melted butter and maple syrup and pulse the crackers into fine crumbs
- Spoon the crumbs into round 9 inch baking pan or baking dish, press the crumbs until stick together, put in the freezer for about 5 minutes or so.
- In the bowl of stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until light and creamy, Add pumpkin puree, all spices,condensed milk,maple syrup and vanilla instant pudding mix until combine, scraping with spatula to ensure that all ingredients are well combine and beat again for another minute.
- pour evenly on pie crust, and put in the fridge before you serve for at least an hour or so.