I use les chocolats yves thuries but you can use any chocolate truffles or any sweet chocolate.
A spoonful of delicious warm moist cake,strawberry jam and melted chocolate in one bite.
- 8 Tbsp unslated butter softened,plus extra for greasing
- 4 Tbsp strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup self-raising white flour
- fresh strawberry for topping ( optional )
- confectioner's for dusting
* preheat the oven to 350 degree F,grease four heavy ,round teacup with butter,spoon 1 Tablespoon strawberry jam in the bottom of each teacup.
* put the butter and sugar in the bowl and beat together until light and fluffy,gradually add the eggs,beating well after each addition,then add the vanilla extract,sift in the flour and using large metal spoon,fold it into the mixture,spoon the butter into the tea cup and top with a piece of chocolate/chocolate truffles.
* stand the cups in a roasting pan,then pour in enough hot water to come on third up the side of the cups,bake the cupcakes in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until well risen and golden brown and toothpick insert comes out clean.
* leave the cupcakes to cool then carefully lift the cups from the pan
* place a few strawberry on each cake, and dust with confectioner's sugar
It looks divine!ReplyDelete
I guess 8 tbsp of butter?
Could you do them as cupcakes, if you don't have four heavy teacups to use? And if so, would you still stand the muffin tin in a roasting pan with water? I'm so making these soon!
Can I please have this amazing dessert in my hands right now :DReplyDelete
Choc Chip Uru
Use remekins if you have is the best, I'm not sure if could do them as cupcakes, I should try :)
What a dainty and perfect little dessert. Now that's how I want to use my teacups. :)ReplyDelete