It's a great meal for breakfast or brunch idea, easy to prepare and use only few ingredients, you can use any mixed green salad or any lettuce or raw vegetables you have on hand.
I drizzle with little bit Yum-yum sauce for more taste,it was perfect.
Ingredients : one wrap
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil or butter
- pinch of salt + white/black pepper
- any lettuce or mixed salad you like
- julienne carrots and cucumber
- fresh basil and cilantro
Make an omelette,,,,
- whisk two egg seasoning with pinch of salt and pepper
- In medium skillet and medium heat, cook in a teaspoon olive oil or butter until both side looks brown but not to dry,remove from heat
- ready to fill with any mixed salad or lettuce you like, and wrap it.
- drizzle with yum-yum sauce or any sauce if you like.
E N J O Y,,,,,,