This time I try to cook in curry sauce, As a tip,if cook salmon with liquid, don't flip to much, just flip one time after salmon it's cooked and don't stir on the simmering sauces either, salmon is very soft after cooked.
- 2 6 oz fresh salmon fillet
- 1/2 found fresh snow peas
for the curry sauce :
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1 tbsp finely chopped lemon grass
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp vegetable/olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk mix with 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp curry powder
- pinch of turmeric powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper powder
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- pinch of brown sugar
- salt and black pepper to taste
Cut salmon fillet in cube/bite size
wash snow peas,set aside
on the deep skillet heat vegetable oil,fry chopped garlic,shallot and lemon grass for 2-3 minutes add coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves.
add the rest of seasoning / spices ingredients,stir and taste
add cube salmon,let them cook simmer about 10 minutes,don't stir just turn the salmon one time,make sure the salmon cook through,add snow peas and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
* served with white jasmine rice is best *