The combination pineapple and coconut it's just perfect on this pancakes, drizzle coconut cream or good coconut milk and salted caramel is a treat, slightly rich and sweet.
Unlike regular pancake, I make it thinner and filled with chunk of pineapple and fold them to serve, and it can be served as a dessert too.
Ingredients : serve 4
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp super fine sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 medium pineapple
- peanut oil/ butter for grease pan
- coconut cream to serve
- toasted shredded coconut for garnish ( optional )
- sift the flour and sugar into a bowl and make a well in the center
- add eggs and coconut milk to the well and stir into the flour then whisk to a smooth bubbly batter
- cut the fresh pineapple into chunks,set aside
- heat a small amount of oil into nonstick small skillet over high heat and pour in a little batter swirling to cover the pan
- cook the pancake until set and golden underneath or until golden brown both side
- repeat with the remaining batter to make 8- 10 pancakes
- fill the pancakes with pieces of pineapple and fold into fan shape to serve
- drizzled with coconut cream and salted caramel sauce.
E N J O Y ,,,